Events & Courses
Post Natal Depression - Support and Therapy Group
An 8 Week Course at NW London & Hertfordshire venues.
This is a group aimed at women who are currently suffering with Post Natal Depression and will include the following:
* What is PND? Why have I got it?
* How to take baby steps and be proud of them!
* Some practical steps in coping strategies – relaxation techniques etc
* How we can support one another. Making “contact” with each other
* What help is there “out there” for us?
* Getting our lives back – slow steps to recovery
* Our journey through the dark tunnel – and the light at the end
* Bonding with our babies – are we damaging the relationship?
* Family relationships
* and more........
For full details, dates, costs and venue please
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me on 07830 354 808
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO RUN A WORKSHOP FOR YOUR ORGANISATION.
Click https://bit.ly/29CGJSK to hear my latest podcast